All rights reserved.
Any comments regarding this site?
Please e-mail us at:
Family Owned & Operated Since 1968
Copley Roofing Contract Signing Steps:
Be sure to keep a copy of your contract for your long term records.
(A copy should also be passed on to any new owners).
Below is a list of important information needed to access warranty rights:
Before you hire a roofing contractor, do your homework:
- Please read all pages (both sides) carefully.
2. If you choose to accept, please initial Accept or Decline for each segment of the proposal, sign the proposal in the acceptance block at the end & initial on the bottom of the Important Notes page.
3. Return one signed copy (all pages) to the Copley Roofing office via mail, email, fax, or drop-off.
4. Select a color and style; to do this, visit our office, use our references, or view samples online to compare colors and style options. (Be sure to inform your estimator once selected)
5. Contact our office to schedule a job start window.
7. Keep long term Records.
6. Review the important notes portion of proposal to get your home ready for renovation.
Ready for Renovation?
- Drive-way vacancy
- Designated pet area
- Secure wall fixtures
- Anticipate Dust & Noise
- Protect outdoor furnature
- Trimmed landscape
- Keep windows closed